View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
Thanks. Just found out. this forum isnt the place I need to be. Thats all I use is the king James Version. Sorry to say that I still believe that God didnt do away with any gift he offers His children. Than for all your conversation. To God be the glory for each and everything great.
Oh come on now MrSmith, don't be so thin skinned. You must understand my frustration. I've prayed for you and your wife every night on my face, hoping God would direct you to brothers that can help you grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. We all have invested a lot of time trying to help you get the answers you need. Then you come around and say that you're learning to bind! Next, you'll be telling us you can heal and speak in tongues and pick up rattle snakes. We need to hear from you that you are actually listening to what we're saying to you here. You've come to these forums and poured out your heart to us on your marriage difficulties, and not one of us told you that this wasn't the place to be doing so. We all recieved you, loved you, and tried to guide you along. But you've not reciprocated ONE BIT by heeding the wise words some of the other brethren have given you. You can ignore me, that's fine. I'm just a young buck that doesn't know what he's talking about. But what I do know is that I love and care for you and your family. I have chosen every word I've written very carefully so as to get you to make the changes in your life that you need to make in order to grow in Christ.

*sigh*

You frustrated prayer servant in Christ,
Stephen