View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:12 AM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default God's perfect Book - the King James Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
Will, I have read your work for years, and have found your articles the most articulated available and have a very difficult time with so called believers who in the face of the truth continue in the deception of perversion versions. What will be there end?
Hi brother Scott. It is always good to hear from other Bible believers. I know there are many who resist and fight against the truth of the Book, but I do not believe this necessarily makes them children of the devil nor on their way to hell. Of course there are many who are not Christians who hate the Book too, but I believe a big part of God's dealing with His people is to humble us and show us just how wrong we can be without His leading in our lives.

Every mouth will be stopped on that great day. We will all recognize that if we have seen anything of truth or been conformed to the image of Christ to any degree, it was all by the grace of God and not our own doing.

I know of many Christians who love the Lord and yet do not believe in the inerrancy of Scripture in a real and tangible book now. It almost seems like a contradiction to me, but that is how they think.

God bless,

Will K