View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:09 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default Only KJB believers saved?

Hi brother. Just a short reply (sort of;-). Christians can be deceived. None of us has a corner on all truth. I am a firm believer in the King James Bible as being the only true Bible, but I do not at all believe that only King James Bible believers are saved. God saves His people through the hearing of the words of the simple gospel, that Christ is the Son of God who died for the sins of His people and rose from dead. This gospel is still found even in the most corrupted bible versions out there.

Many thousands of people in foreign lands who do not speak, understand or read English have been saved through hearing the gospel of salvation in languages other than King James bible English.

I know of many Christians whom I believe to be truly born again who do not agree with me on the KJB issue. The issue today is that most Christians, in fact, every single professing Christians who is NOT a King James Bible onlyist, does not believe that any Bible in any language IS NOW the pure, perfect, complete, inspired and inerrant words of God.

But they do believe the gospel which is still found in what they consider to be their imperfect and flawed bible versions.

God bless,

Will Kinney