View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 PM

Default The "Five Verse Annex"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondservant40 View Post
Tony - this is great! I am going to print them out right now. I have thought of some of the same arguments, but you gathered them all so succinctly! :-)

Oh - and I love your triple inspiration - AMEN!

Yes, I'd love the other verses. I'll print them out too. God bless you dear brother! Thank you.

Side note: tears in my eyes as I write this, though I am not an extremely "emotional" person....but it is SO GOOD to talk to other people that believe God preserved His Word!!! And there is so much less fighting here than on many KJ boards. What a treasure you all are!
Sorry for the delay sister

8. Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Every gospel tract ever given out with His words, every sermon that was ever preached with His words, every word of God that Beth has ever spoken to anyone at anytime anywhere, will not return to Him empty. Beth, this is why I quit arguing "manuscript evidence" with the Original Manuscipt Frauds. The manuscript evidence issue is a good one to study, the final factor in determining a person's decision on whether or not he or she has God's words in their hands today that can be bought in any thrift shop or Dollar Store is through the internal evidence of the Scriptures themselves.

9. 2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

"We can see that there is a clear mistranslation of what Matthew actually wrote..." Matthew never wrote a word. Neither did Luke, Peter, or Moses. They dictated the Scriptures:

Ro 16:22 I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.

Paul gave a salutation in his own handwriting for each Epistle, and he appears to have written the book of Galatians himself. Peter was a fisherman, we have evidence of course he could read, we have no evidence Peter could write. My grandmother in Kentucky never went to school, she could spell words out and read them, she could not write. Jeremiah 36 is another pattern for how the Scriptures were actually written. Another problem the Original Manuscript Frauds have is that the "authors" of a given Scripture spoke under God's inspiration, the scribes were not "inspired". We have no evidence from any "original manuscript" of Romans that Tertius could spell correctly.

10. Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The Original Manuscript Fraud says "only the original manuscripts are inspired". If that were true, what they are saying is this:

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the original manuscripts.

If there are no "original manuscripts" by their teaching, there is no faith and no salvation, salvation is by grace through faith. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God, if there is no "word of God", there is no faith.

Do you see the corner these fools paint themselves into?

11. Lu 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Did Jesus Christ read from the original manuscript of Isaiah, or did He have a copy? He had a copy and called it Scripture.

12. Ps 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Beth, ask an Original Manuscript Fraud what is the Name above every name? The Lord Jesus Christ is what they will tell you, and they are correct. Ask them what the final authority for all matters are, they will say God.

What is God's final authority?

His words.

Grace and peace sister Beth, I hope this has been helpful to you. Part Three of Triple Inspiration is on it's way.

Tony