View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Correction is not Judging, but those being corrected always accuse it of being so. There is no room for compromise with darkness for the children of light, but that is much of what is wrong with the Church today.

But! you can always claim not to be judging, but being a Fruit Inspector.

Ti:3:10: A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
This basically means leave it alone.
So in the future, if I give fair warning that what they do is in sin & not according to the scriptures, & if they listen not once, but twice or more (& deem me as evil...) - then I am to leave it alone? Does that mean there is no hope for those individuals - like when our LORD says that only His sheep will hear His words & they that don't are not of His sheep? Ok then, but what about if they continue to spread deception to the whole forum community saying that only in the catholic church is salvation given & it is heretical to do otherwise, over & over again? Do I continue to expose the truth of what they're doing or leave it be?

I have been going by the path to love the sinner, but hate the sin, but sometimes I feel like I'm battling with a rubber ball & nothing sticks, at all.