Thread: Bad tracts
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandi View Post
Renee, at the prompting of the LORD, I just need to say that I forgive you (and your husband) for causing me pain and distress over your false characterization of me. For some reason it hurts more when the bashing comes from a woman.

To clarify, I compared your “aloha” to my “shalom” which TONY had mockingly characterized as a “foreign tongue.”

(Tony continues to mock me with his El Shaddai bumper sticker remark at post 51, along with misrepresenting my views.)

Both aloha and shalom are virtual synonyms, as is the equivalent English word “hello.” You can HEAR the similarities when you pronounce the words.

Aloha
Shalom
Hello

ALL language is derived from proto-Hebrew. See Isaac Mozeson’s research here:

Babble from Babel article:

http://edenics.homestead.com/

In other words, I feel I did not deserve the cruel, judgmental bashing I got from George and from you and that you both overreacted to my simple word comparison. On my part, there was no snide remark, no intent or tone of disrespect, no parting shot, no false accusation, no feminism, no baiting, no teaching men......it is all in your imaginations.

And I have been married to the same man for over 40 years, so if your divorce remark was conjecture about my marital status it was inappropriate as well.

Regardless, I forgive you, and I forgive George.

May the LORD bless you with His peace (shalom)

Tandi
Sister Tandi, you don't know me, therefore you are not aware of the fact you are not being mocked, because if you were being mocked by me, you'd know it. I have no patience for Judaizers and I will have to admit you are the first I got beyond one sentence with. This forum is one composed of people saved by grace according to Paul's gospel, apart from the works of the Law, sabbath keeping, torah following and shaloming. It's cute with Zola Levitt, it has a dull thud here.

Two of the most misunderstood books of the Bible are I and II Corinthians, due to the fact right division and precept upon precept Bible study is a heresy among many of the denominationalists. Both these books are easily understood however if rightly divided if we search the Scriptures and it is revealed to us the church at Corinth was primarily a Jewish church composed of Jews, and their heretical practice was Judaizing:

Ac 18:8 And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

Thus we see the makeup of the Corinthian church manifest above and we see Paul's pre-Acts 28 ministry defined in the passage below:

Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

This is demonstrated to us graphically below:

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

All through the Acts period(Times Past) Paul is under this Jew-first commission yet the point he was trying to make to the Corinthians is found in this passage:

Ga 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Amateur anthropologists like to divide mankind into Negro, Caucasian, and Oriental, we find the true three races of man below:

1Co 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

This church of God is the Body, the mystery revealed only to Paul and kept hid in God in all prior ages:

Eph. 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you–ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

This gospel of the grace of God, Christ crucified that salvation apart from the works of the Law might be manifest, to the Jews first, then to the Gentiles, in one Body co-equal.

Judaizers were not new to Paul:

Acts 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

The verse below is used by modern day Pharisees to "prove" that anything longer than a Jack Hyles crewcut is Satanic:

1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Thus the Jack Hyles-Sword Of The Lord Mafia have recovered the veil of the Temple that was rent in twain and stitched it back and put it down between Malachi and Matthew. Fortunately some of us can cut through that veil with Isaiah 28 and discover the truth:

Le 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

I've heard Hyles and the SOTL Mafia preach that "Jesus Christ's hair was not below His collar." Jesus Christ was a fundamentalist orthodox Jew whose hair took up 25 percent of His bodyweight.

My point? My point is that Paul rebuked the Corinthians because there were Judaizers in the church and I've written another small book in this message because sister Tandi, you are the Judaizer in this forum.

You're not? Then we can expect your renunciation of sabbath keeping, torah following, and shaloming in your next message.

You once said you liked my direct approach. Oh boy, I bet you don't like it now. I bet me and the other Pauline Christians in this forum is the reason why on you website you only "visit" this forum and don't necessarily "recommend" or "endorse" it.

In conclusion I'll say I think you need to stop playing the aggrieved martyr and go to the threads and read what the Christians in this group have written you to the tune of a small to medium book because they were led of God to do it.

D'Osvedonya

Tony