Thread: Gap Theory
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 03:42 AM

I am going to end this post in three words. First, I will explain a few things. Then, I will ask you a question, in three words. Answer it yourself.

Neither of you believe in evolution. Both of you believe what you believe to be the truth. Both of you are saved. Both of you believe the King James Bible is God's word. Both of you believe in God's plan for the ages. Both of you believe in salvation through faith alone. Both of you believe in the literal blood of Christ, the millennial Kingdom, the tribulation, the great white throne judgment.

Both of you believe Satan is a created being who had some authority in God's original sinless creation. Both of you believe Satan fell of his own free will. Both of you believe he will be judged and sent to an eternity in hellfire. Both of you believe that Satan is the great DECIEVER. Both of you believe that satan is the accuser of the BRETHREN.

BOTH OF YOU BELIEVE IN PERSONAL SOUL LIBERTY!

Vince believes Satan fell before Genesis 1:2 and after Genesis 1:1 - not lending any credence to evolution, but basing this on his understanding of the scripture as the Holy Spirit has given him light.
Forrest believes Satan fell sometime during Genesis 2 and 3 - not lending any evidence to evolution, but basing this on his understanding of the scripture, as the Holy Spirit has given him light.

So did Satan fall before or after the original creation.

Considering the above, BRETHREN, and considering that Satan is probably joyous over Christians debating when that wicked one originally sinned.

DOES IT MATTER?

Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.