View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:04 PM

I have (um.. actually, borrowed, and never returned) one of his novels, The Oath, I think. I didn't read it all.. I'm not much for fiction, but my dad did, and it was the only Christian thing he ever read. I was thinking of getting him some for Christmas, since if I get him anything overtly Christian, it won't go down well, but I am not sure if this is the same thing as "Christian Rock" - using some worldly thing to win the lost...

I did see one of F.P's movies.. the Hangman's Curse or something. It was pretty garbage. I don't remember a gospel message in it or anything like that, and it turned out the bad guy wasn't the devil, but just some spider (sorry if I ruined it for anyone haha ). Not that I wanted to see the devil or anything, but after the whole movie and the kids and the occult, it seemed a bit of a let down "Oh hey guys, all that evil stuff we did, it turns out it was just a spider biting people and it was all a huge coincidence so I guess the occult isn't real after all". Anyway, that's how I remember it.