View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
I believe that the Scripture indicates the proper view regarding the KJB in the end times. That the KJB should be exalted seems to be a good thing, after all, Psalm 56 talks about praising God’s Word, and Isaiah 42:21 says, “The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.”
I want to thank you for your reply to my message. My friend, I have a backlog of messages to the forum I need to deal with, plus an ill and disabled family member to care for. I'm not ignoring you if I take a few days answering you. I appreciate and respect your service for Christ and your positions and opinions. I am not tired of the combat for Christ, the spiritual war, I just appreciate this forum where I can reply with words seasoned with grace, that can edify my fellow soldiers, and return to God His words with many souls attached. I discern tempers can flare here, but we are individuals and interpret a message in different ways. I have an impulse to bare my claws if someone disagrees with me, I mute that here. I don;t think Brandon wants this to be the FFF, lol.

A great weekend to you and better week next week and always.

Grace and peace

Tony