View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:59 PM
fundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd.usa View Post
Well, I read the Bible, and through the Bible, I form my doctrines. I am involved in two Bible schools, but I have found some biblical contradictions in
them. So I don't rely on the Bible schools anymore to form my doctrines. However, I still will finish the Bible school to receive certificates and college credits. I like to talk to other people who have different biblical beliefs, in order to see if I have a misunderstanding of the Bible.

Really, if you come to my church, it would be hard to place a specific denomination on it. So we are non-denominational.

What denomination are you?
I am a member of an independant Baptist Church. While denominations in and of themselves are not important, the denomination that a Church identifies itself as is usually a good indication of the doctrinal direction that the congregation follows. I dont wish to be offensive to you in saying this,but
non-denominational churches can more often than not be better described as "non-directional", in my opinion.

This is the impression that I get about you from reading your posts. You seem to believe that it is your effort in obtaining Gods approval that is the primary factor in your salvation rather than Christs sacrifice, and that it is your own efforts rather than Christs that keeps you saved.

This is not the Gospel of Christ, it is the gospel of cults such as the Jehovas Witnesses and other groups that do not hold the KJB as the final authority in all things.

Hopefully you will read and understand the many good replies given to you by Bible believing Christians here on this site and you will come to a true understanding and acceptance of salvation.

fundy