View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
Brother, are you serious? The New World Translation has to be one the MOST corrupted perversions out there. No offense brother, but you would have to be insane to put your hands on that filth. It I was stuck in the moon I'd burn both the New International Version and the New World Translation . I hate them both and would rather not have a Bible to read if I had to choose between these two perversions.

Remember what the Watchtower’s New World Translation says about the Lord Jesus Christ:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god" John 1:1
Rolando, you should know my friend, Watchtower HQ I understand is 5 city blocks in Brooklyn, "Bethel" as they call, and many JWs have told me that "Jehovah" himself is "present" there. Not my Jehovah

Buddy, I'm dead serious. hands down, if I only had two choices 'twixt the NIV and the NWT, I'll take the NWT any day over the NIV. I've shown the Deity Of Christ from a NWT, the NIV is the most corrupt hodge-podge of useless paper, I would not recommend it as a bible story book. The NWT has a modicum of consistency while the NIV is a mixture of holiness, Nazarene, and most of all, Catholic corruptions that you can;t make a cross reference with at gunpoint.

Rolando, my statement was in no way an endorsement of the NWT, it was a commentary on the absolute worthlessness of the NIV. If a JW translation is preferred over a given "bible", the given bible must be truly worthless.

Grace and peace brother

Tony