View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:06 PM

There is a lot I would like to add to your post in comment, but I shall do it piece by piece, in a loving tenderhearted way from the get go.

Firstly in regards to the translation of the saints, the blessed hope, the "rapture", your words show where your mind is, you just don't see it yet. Let me show you.
Quote:
So, as far as Jesus’ coming again, we must walk by faith, and we have not been given an exact calendar date,
If the translation was mid-trib, a timeline would be established, with the events surrounding the world it would be clear that it was the 2nd half of tribulation. The same principle exists for post tribulation, we would know the EXACT time the antichrist was revealed and therefore have a countdown of 7 years, people would be slack concerning salvation, knowing that the return wouldn't be for 7, 6, 5, 4 , years and so on and so on. The Church must be taken out of the way, so That GOD ALMIGHTY can finally judge Israel and "Be their God and they will be His people"

Second things is
Quote:
There is something that bothers me, however, in a lovely concept of pre-rapture, is that Christians will not be prepared for hard times
All over the Globe as we speak, many many Christians are enduring tribulation, Paul spoke of this as it was to be expected.
Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Ask bro Chette or Biblestudent who are in the Philippines, ask any missionary in that region of the world and I am sure that they are enduring many hardships you and I cannot imagine. This an another argument I will use against mid-trib or post-trib, Christians ARE PREPARED armed with the Sword Of The LORD, whit such zeal and willingness to die for Christ, the antichrist's plans for this world would be hindered.

There are a few other things I would comment on, but I feel its better to leave that to a more learned brother.
I get the impression that you Love the LORD with all your heart, no doubt, but you appear to be all over the place in what you believe. Ground yourself would be my advice, go slowly, patiently.