View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
Somehow POTW made a good point too. You should have put your thread in the Bible Study section not in this thread. For me, this implies that all those saved by faith alone must show their works to others especially to unblievers. A truly saved must walk his talk. Truly we are saved by faith as in Ephesians 2:8-9 but we are also created as his "workmanship" Ephesians 2:10.

Jude 25
http://fredsites.weebly.com
This forum is one of the nicest and most polite Christian forums I ever been in but many of us have deep differences and I notice we can strike a spark or two. We are a KJO group and being a veteran of several of those many times people merely strike sparks for the Sheol of it.

Fred, I think we need to welcome Mind & Body to eternal life in Christ Jesus and to the forum, and cut him(or her) a little break. I think MAB asks a valid question, and it's far from mere "bible study", I think MAB brings up a DOCTRINAL question, I think it should be answered. So pardon me for respectfully disagreeing with you. This deals with the doctrine of salvation by grace. I think we should help this person understand law versus grace, grace versus works, and how ALL of the books of the Bible, EVERY WORD harmonizes and does not contradict.

Anyone want to show MAB how to rightly divided the Scriptures, or shall I do it?

Grace and peace to all

Tony