View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Brother,

You sure quote a lot of scripture but you're not rightly dividing the Word very sharply, it's getting mangled in the process. I'll have time later to more fully respond to you and there are a lot of issues!!! but right now I want to say I find it ironic that you would quote Col 2:18 to me after another flurry of vague scripture references (that don't address any of the facts drawn from scripture I laid out in my earlier post) followed by another proclamation from you about how much you know!!! I study and only accept as truth what God has seen fit to reveal to us about angels and demons. You need to sharpen your sword, brother, you're swinging it around hacking at everything in sight but failing to make any clean cuts. That said, you are my brother in the Lord and I value knowing you. I just have to tell it like I see it.

Your sister in the Lord,
Jennifer
Sister, I'm gonna read a message by brother John, and one by Brother Tim, then I'm unsubscribing from this thread. I have a chest cold and am not in a good mood, if my wife catches this cold it's a hospital trip for her. I got a message or two in the fornicating angel thread to read, then I'm unsubscribing from it. If people don't behave themselves in the water baptism thread, same drill, which is what I think a lot of people would like to see and maybe why they are acting up. I think several people would just like it to go away. If all of you are getting edified by this stuff, by all means continue. I'm not.

I've survived this forum much longer than I thought I ever would, I've done it by the grace of God and the people here who have true Scriptural understanding. I know, much learning hath made Tony Bones mad. As the publican said, God have mercy on this poor church splitter, a Bullingerite.

I wrote a rather lengthy response here, then my PC powered by Microsoft crashed, I lost everything I wrote in WORD and here(They use Macs in Heaven, Satan uses a Gateway with VISTA). I think what I am going to conclude with here says it better than the first message and really what I wanted to get across to you:

You and brother John grab a Bible and some tracts, a lot of them. Start at the head end of High Street and walk down to almost where you hit Rt. 40, cross the street and come back, witnessing all the way. You will encounter every cult and world religion there is by the time you are done. By the time the night is over, I guarantee you won't think about Genesis 6 or UFOs for at least 5 years.

Grace and peace Sister Jennifer
Tony