View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Lu 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ac 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Sister, we have a real dispensational problem here with "angels", as with water baptism. The work and purpose of angels is primarily with the nation and people of Israel, as is water baptism. No member of the Body of Christ today has to "inherit salvation", we have it already. Three places in Scripture they figure ,most prominently is Genesis, Daniel, and Revelation, all their actions for and toward Israel and the fathers of the nation of Israel. I also don't believe in "guardian angels" for that very reason. I have the Spirit of the Creator of me and angels living in my body, why do I need an angel?

As I stated before, supernatural manifestations of any type is a violation of the law of faith in the Church/Grace age. If there is to be salvation by faith alone then there is no sight. Where there is sight, then salvation, though by faith in all dispensations, must also be coupled with works. That's the reason why I put the supernatural, the "paranormal" in the trash. The UFO mystery will never be solved in the Grace Age, if they are Satanic then that will be only brought forth after the Church is Raptured out and when the faith-works program of the Messianic/Apostolic Church of Peter, James, and John is put in place again in the Tribulation.

See, that's the reason Bro. Parrish really don't like me.

I know too much.

That's all right, neither did my first pastor in a grace church for the same reason.

Grace and peace sister

Tony
Brother,

You sure quote a lot of scripture but you're not rightly dividing the Word very sharply, it's getting mangled in the process. I'll have time later to more fully respond to you and there are a lot of issues!!! but right now I want to say I find it ironic that you would quote Col 2:18 to me after another flurry of vague scripture references (that don't address any of the facts drawn from scripture I laid out in my earlier post) followed by another proclamation from you about how much you know!!! I study and only accept as truth what God has seen fit to reveal to us about angels and demons. You need to sharpen your sword, brother, you're swinging it around hacking at everything in sight but failing to make any clean cuts. That said, you are my brother in the Lord and I value knowing you. I just have to tell it like I see it.

Your sister in the Lord,
Jennifer