View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
BP,
I did so because is was not worthy of a reply. You pushed the issue so here it is. You are correct some on my list called for legalization of drugs.

Well thanks for answering but I'm not sure why you seem to be so rude today. I have never seen you react this way brother, I hope you are okay.

At any rate Atlas, your reply kinda makes your entire objection to Rush moot in my book. Here you are, condemning someone for unintentionally getting hooked on LEGAL drugs, but promoting leaders like William F. Buckley who himself admitted to smoking POT and would INTENTIONALLY steer our nation to the legalization of weed, heroin, crack, etc.... is that what you call "quality leadership" for the GOP?

So in essence you seem to be "blowing in the wind" here. Are you aware that Buckley himself was hooked on nicotene for a decade, and smoked cigars for 10 more years after that until he puffed himself into a diagnosis at the Mayo Clnic with emphysema? Do you see how silly that renders your attack on Rush and those who enjoy his commentary?

Not angry at you Atlas, just a little confused by your comments today.
And to answer your question brother, NO I do not drink alcohol, I have never smoked a single cigarette or "joint" and I have never once been drunk in my life. But, I still have vices and faults, JUST LIKE YOU. Yes, I'm talking to you my brother with the beam in your eye. Now are you sure you want to pursue this? Can't we all just... get along?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-04-2009 at 04:01 PM.