View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
I think Brother, that in light of the joins we get on this forum once or twice a week with men and women maligning the word of God, posing fruitless questions and scorning our belief that God has perfectly preserved his word in one place, we can tend to be a little bit hesitant in new posts, especially when we go over old ground that sometimes becomes tiresome. However
Mpeak, I trust that your question was asked in all sincerity and as Brother George answered, the article by Brother Moses LemuelRaj is one of the best explanations of the question you asked that I personally have read.
I pray that they will be as much of a blessing to you as they were to me.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Steve, we have to give every person who joins new the benefit of the doubt. We must be patient and long-suffering as I have been with Tandi and was with Nehemiah, we all have. We gave both Scripture, and if Tandi does not believe them and if Nehemiah was a troll, the Scripture still will not return unto Him void. We need to lock shields and be on guard, we need to listen and have an answer fo every man(and woman). I think Matthew is sincere, as he is I once was, we all were. This is not a rebuke, much study is tiring to the flesh I know, we need to renew our minds daily and carry on.

Grace and peace brother.

Tony