View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:23 PM

no what I did was replace the word "Bible" with the word "Title". Twisting words is where I make your words say something other than what was meant. I kept your meaning just superimposed the words to show the logic of your statement when applied to the whole not just a part. the capitalization of beginning was a typo I hadn't realized I did that.

Each book in it's time was inspired, each Title in its time was inspired, each chapter number and line and punctuation was inspired and preserved the complete and whole word of God in its time until it's completion for our day.

If Ruth is without indication of Author then again the importance is why. Technically the Holy Ghost authored nothing He inspired and moved. 2Pete 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost. 2Tim 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: Gods thoughts on certain subjects were written (authored) by men over a 1400 year period of time by as many as 40 men without ever losing it's fluidity and conjunction to the rest of the books.

I don't remember having falsely accused you twisting my words.

Last edited by chette777; 07-14-2009 at 07:33 PM.