View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:03 PM

Default Very Interesting Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
http://www.mindspring.com/~brucec/kjv.htm

One thing I am impressed with is the bitter hatred these clowns have for those who view the doctrines of Christ from the fundamental perspective and also hold to One Standard for the language we read and speak. The shrieking maniac who runs this site freely admits he got his vitriol and false information from 5 or 6 anti- KJV websites located at the bottom of this webpage, proving most of the heretics we deal with on the KJV issue are parrots. I'm going to look for a picture of a parrot for my message pictures when I post on FFF.

When I speak to an Original Manuscript Fraud as acerbic as what runs this website I am afraid I fall into a stereotype they put on us: I doubt the person's salvation. You are saved because GOD gave you the doctrines of salvation from HIS WORD, which is GIVEN BY INSPIRATION, and when you claim you nor me nor anybody else HAS the Scriptures given by inspiration, it makes me wonder if they are saved; if any of them truly are it has to be in spite of themselves.

By the way, this site is primarily to defend "Christian rock". Sure. So where is my "Christian" hybrid car and my "Christian" cornflakes? If you go to the FFF forum there are plenty of sleazy pop up ads for "Sexy Christian Singles!"

I'm gonna go have a cup of new EZEKIEL Coffee and light up a Pontius Pilate Filter King.

Grace and peace friends.

Tony
The site covers the following, I only list two (2):

1. A site that despises our true Book -KJV
2. A site that despises our true Brethren -Believers

The site is very interesting indeed to learn more about the wrong doctrine, and while it teaches man's opinion, I've rather get a plenty of exercise and inhale fresh air outside our house.

Jude 25