View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 04:11 AM

Great post George, Our LORD and Saviour created it all, has power and dominion over it all, nothing is of ourselves, everything by Him for Him.
I shudder to think of even a second without Christ, I am in Him as He is in me
and I simply cannot comprehend why anyone would wish to believe that their salvation onto eternal life wasn't sure, they are trusting in men rather than trusting in the LORD. The following verses speak into my heart, comfort and assurance of my eternal life with my risen Saviour, The LORD Jesus Christ.
Colossians 2:8-10
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

you all hear that, NOTHING! can separate us, Praise The LORD for his lovingkindness.