View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 08:45 AM

Default Re: "Do you have to be KJVO to be here???"

Aloha to all genuine Bible believers on the AV1611 Forum,

By now it must be obvious to all - that it is a "fruitless" endeavor trying to deal with "solabiblia". The following is just a tiny example of the worthless "CIRCULAR REASONING" that "solabiblia" employs in trying to undermine the faith of genuine Bible believers:

05/08/09- “solabiblia’s” 16th. Post {Thread >Bible Versions > Sam Gipp’s degree > Post #60}
Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway {Post #56} “That is wonderful stuff, you teach scholars from it, you have it on your computer, you have memorized 50 chapters, fantastic, you love it, cherish it, quote it and live by it. But Do you live by it, do you hold it as the infallible inerrant word of God, or do you simply "prefer" it to other versions?”
solabiblia’s “response” ???
Quote:
Both, actually.”
Did you get that? “BOTH ACTUALLY”! Talk about “CIRCULAR REASONING”! Do you see WHY, once I discover someone is a SOPHIST, I cease dealing with them? You cannot reason with a Sophist. I reprove them or rebuke them, and then I move on. I refuse to continue trying to “reach” them – they are unreachable (un-teachable), since they already KNOW EVERYTHING there is to know!

BOTH ACTUALLY”!!! These people (solabiblia, greektim, and the Bible correctors that came here before them) want to have it BOTH WAYS! I quote solabiblia: “I probably would think long and hard before attending a church that did not use the KJV. I love it, cherish it, quote it, and live by it” – BUT on the other hand, IF he can find a reason to ADD to it; or SUBTRACT from it; or CHANGE it; he WILL! {Oh well - so much for “love” & “cherishIT! } And if there is a chance - if he THINKSlong” and “hard” about it, he “probably” could even go to a church that didn’t USE it!. Talk about “CIRCULAR REASONING” – how much more “CIRCULAR” can you get? They can “get away with it” - for NOW, but rest assured they will answer to God for their DUPLICITY:

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I won’t document the next nine (9) Posts that solabiblia has made (in the last 2 days), except to say that they are just MORE OF THE SAME: the same old “QUESTIONS” (Sophist); the same old “DOUBTS” (Sophist); the same old “CRITICISMS” {Pharisee}; and he even has added “TAUNTING” (Childish) to his list of “OFFENSES”.
Quote:
Still no answers. Are these questions so dangerous or frightening that you have to run from them?”
Isn’t it obvious, by now, (solabiblia had 15 Posts in 4 months and he is up to 9 Posts in the last two days) that solabiblia is “enjoying” being the center of attention? (He is in his “element”, i.e. DEBATE!) WHY bother with this man? If we all IGNORE him he will find some other place to spread his poisonous LEAVEN, and we might actually have some “peace” {that is - until the next Bible denying “Critic” shows up!}

Quote:
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.