View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Unbelievable! I stated some comments about and facts about a man who has been dead for 400 years who is NOT MY BRETHREN and was called an atheist or papist and I am the one is vicious and bile.
ONEWAY, you were speaking of and to a Christian brother when you said these things, not about a man dead 400 years:
Quote:
[post #19] Romanist inspired?!?! you are an over the top liar! If you are accusing me of being a Catholic then you are a plain and simple liar! I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith but I stuck to the topic at hand and tried to avoid the obvious differences between a Baptist and pentecostal.
What is with all you arrogant over the top liars? a bunch of dorky make believe theologs who enjoy slandering people via the internet.
That is up there with the stupidest things I have ever heard!
You have one post to apologize for your slander.

[post #24]thanks for making my point tongue.

[post #27]Imperfect doctrine? It is essential doctrine! you are a a false teacher.
That is one the stupidest things i have ever heard from someone who is suppose to be a "bible protector".
Typical satanic tactic. State an obvious truth to try and get others to swallow the lie that will put them in Hell. You are a deceiver.
don't be a weasel.
These are of no value. They portray a very bitter spirit. Yes, bile is quite appropriate.