View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEWAY View Post
Romanist inspired?!?! you are an over the top liar! If you are accusing me of being a Catholic then you are a plain and simple liar! I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith but I stuck to the topic at hand and tried to avoid the obvious differences between a Baptist and pentecostal.

Lets review Luther:

1.) Luther believed in infant baptism.
2.) Luther MURDERED ana-baptists because they believed in believer baptism.
3.) Luther was one of the biggest anti-semites ever to walk this Earth and Hitler quoted him in almost every speach he gave. If Luther hadn't laid the groundwork Hitler could never have got the German people to go along with what they did.

The Bible makes it clear how we can know believers: Doctrine, their love for the brethren and their fruit.

Doctrine: infant baptism
Love for God's people: murdered believers and wrote about doing the same to Jews.
Fruit: Lutheran church CULT that still believes in infant baptism and the Holocaust.

Yep, you are right he had his problems but he has a much bigger problem now...Hell.

What is with all you arrogant over the top liars? a bunch of dorky make believe theologs who enjoy slandering people via the internet.

That is up there with the stupidest things I have ever heard!

You have one post to apologize for your slander.
I agree with ONEWAY about Martin Luther. Everything he says about Luther is true. This is no papist pablum. This is the plain and clear truth.