View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
I respect Dr. Ruckman. Is it okay for me to do that, Tony?

It was a blessing to travel to MD two nights last month and hear him preach again. I forgot how funny he was when preaching. He preached "A Great Woman" and "W.A.T.C.H." to whom it may concern.
Amen brother!
As I mentioned on another thread, Brother Ruckman is still preaching with great power, truth and yes—humor! If you have never heard Dr. Ruckman preach a sermon in person, rattling off huge portions of scripture from memory while creating one of his 8 foot long full color chalk drawings YOU ARE MISSING A GREAT BLESSING. I have never heard a man teach the Bible like Bro. Ruckman, he has stood as a warrior for the KJV (with no apologies to any scholar or school) longer than many have been alive, and he's been a great blessing to me over the years. In my experience, when Ruckman preaches he captures the entire audience no matter the age, every person in the building is absolutely enthralled by the message from God's Word, it's peculiar—he delivers the message with authority like only a small handful of men I have seen over the years. He is getting old but still looks great, and with his hand to hand combat training I'm sure he could easily kill me with a spoon or his finger nail. If you have to travel a little and get a hotel room to hear him preach, do it... it's worth it. I encourage everyone to experience some of his services in person before Dr. Pete goes home to be with the Lord... here is his schedule:

July 11-12, 2009
Atauga Heights Baptist Church
1393 Highway 31-N
Prattville, AL 36067
Pastor Mike Matheny
(334) 322-3222

August 7-9, 2009
Bible Believer's
Baptist Church
3857 Hartley Road
Jacksonville, FL 32223
Pastor David Peacock