View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
As everyone can see, it seems to me that Bro Tim and I are still here, we may not be able to babysit this thread all day long, but we have not "bailed out" of anything, and over 90 percent of the poll respondents agree so this is not about Bro. Tim and Bro. Parrish. WE HAVE MADE THIS CLEAR AS A BELL, Bro. George has already stated that Tony is WRONG about water Baptism not being for the New Testament believer. Brandon has done the same. Are we to assume that George and Brandon HAVE BAILED OUT BECAUSE OF TONY'S ERRONEOUS DOCTRINE? Because that seems to be what is being suggested.
Brother Parrish, with all due respect to everyone, and I am sure Brandon and George will agree with me here, I certainly don't think Brandon, you, George, me, or anyone else in this forum is the Holy Spirit of God. Both sides of this issue have sent Scripture out to support their position, and that Scripture will not return unto God void. If everyone on this forum says I am wrong, kewl, we're all friends and brothers and sisters but who is "right" and who is "wrong" is going to be determined by the amount of fruit we bear and we won't see that till the Judgment Seat Of Christ. If "following the Lord in believer's baptism" is sound doctrine, it will bear fruit. If "ultra/hyperdispensationalism" is sound doctrine, it will bear fruit.

I think personally you need to stop making the issue about "Bullinger", me, or "ultradispensationalists" and stick to the thread topic.

Grace and peace brother Parrish

Tony