View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjvisit View Post
Doesn't anyone else see this?
The issue of the Trinity (a doctrine I hold to as fundamental) has nothing to do with the point you are trying to make. Anyway, what I see is that God gives different people different burdens. Applying this to another topic of apologetics: evolution. Many people have become Christians after being shown how ridiculous the fairy tail of evolution is. And yet, the Bible begins with Genesis 1:1 already with the assumption that evolution did not happen. Does that mean that there is no reason for the work that ICR or AIG or the other creation-apologetics group do? I don't think so.

You and I don't need to be convinced with Greek and Hebrew "proofs" of the KJV. But I certainly know that many people have been helped with such evidence. I myself got my first real introduction to this topic in a two-fold manner: verse comparisons and a background on the differences between the TR and Alexandrian texts.

In the end, it is our faith that matters, and all the apologetics we do may or may not be used by the Holy Spirit to inform others' faith.