View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:36 PM

We do not hate Stephanos. we have indeed shown him love and to others. though we love Gophgetter their is a time to turn off the microphone.

Paul's ministry was never one of harmony, and it may have look like there was not love at times, but there was, just like here on the Post.

Acts 15:2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

1 Corinthians 15:32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to
morrow we die.

Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

1Tim5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

so you can see we often think that ministry is a love love love like the Hippy movement of the late 60's.

Know love comes in many forms and we must use whatever form that dictates the best result for all involved.

When people question the sure Salvation doctirnes we do have a right to question their salvation. becuase if they were saved by they error then out of love we need to correct them and tell them the truth. How that is done may not seem loving to some but again we lack a great amount of interaction in posts like facial expressions, body lnguage and intonation of speech, so when we read them we need to be graceful.