View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 PM

I know I said in another thread (Obama the antichrist) that I would take a break for a from the site but I just couldn't help reading what other said on different subjects. We all know that God is not the author of confusion. The above dialogue is evidence that the divider is amongst the group. I'm sure that dilligent the administrator didn't have this in mind when he created the forum. There's christians talking about other christians wives. We have christians not turning the other cheek. We have christians arguing back. We have christians fighting with each other and questioning each other's salvation. Is this really what things have come to? What would Jesus think of us after reading all of this? There is obviously division in this forum and we all know who causes division.

In my opinion there needs to be some serious change that needs to take place before we serious injure a brother or sister's faith. We must remember that our brothers and sisters are God's children too and when we hurt them we're hurting His children. Some on the outside would say to get rid of the forum all together but I think it can serve some good. We must realize that when you have people of different denominations, and ideas, and doctrines you'll run into the problem that's happening now. I know dilligent said he only wants to lightly monitor the threads but it seems that some heavy moderating is needed.

The main point is where is the Love that our entire faith is based on? No matter if you believe in dispensationalism, pre trib, post-trib, mid-trib, lost of salvation, no lost of salvation, the antichrist being Obama, McCain, or some other leader that pops up every ten years. It doesn't matter if you believe we can drink wine moderatly or not at all. Or if you believe KJVO or the other versions are ok. NONE of those things really matter if you don't have love.

If we say we love the Lord but hate our brother what good are we? If all of the law hangs on Love but we don't have it what good are we? If salavation is the best picture of Love and we don't have Love what good are we? Where is the unity people? Where is the unity that we are all sinners no matter our spiritual education or spiritual IQ and that we need a savior? Simplicity. Often we get so high minded when learn a new doctrine or think we know something more than others. But we need to look back every once in a while to the simple things and reflect and rejoice on those II Corinthians 11:3

Come on christian (CHRIST LIKE) brothers and sisters. Let's do better. The name christian has been drugged threw the mud by the world. Let's live up to our name and be CHRIST LIKE in all points of our lives including these forums