View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 05:38 PM

I firmly believe there will be a special place in hell for lawyers and judges, and, insurance agents. What makes them so crooked? They have so much power over us, and yet they want to rob us blind.
The death cult of the liberals is so strong now. They are focused on killing babies, killing old people, killing the sick and infirm, what's next? As you say, it's much like the Nazi way. I'm reading a couple of books right now, and one of them is called The Arms of Krup. It's about what Germany was like, in the decades prior to WW 1 and WW2.
The way America is going, it won't be long before the laws will be changed to mirror the mercilessness of those whose hearts are cold as ice, who hate Jesus and all his followers stand for. Did you hear about the law being put into effect that says anyone who opposes our government, or abortion, or gun control will be put on a list and called a threat to America. Something like that. Sorry I can't remember the exact words now.
You're right about our economy, and gold and paper being worthless now. It seemed to have happened in such a SHORT time, too, didn't it? One year ago, America was not like it is, today. So much evil so quickly. I don't think a woman like me would be successful in guerilla warfare. I will look into it, but, in the end, my only hope is in Jesus.
Peace and Hope to you, brother Bones.
Bible reader.
P.s. Who is Beth? That's not my name.