View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 AM

MC1171611,

Why think you for calling me a blind man or a liar.

What am I not being truthful about? A man called Rush that liked to get his " Hillbilly Heroin, " in a Denny's parking lot in a cigar box? Could it be the fact that someone defending him by saying we all live in glass houses. I'm sorry I have a bad attitude about the supposed leader of the GOP getting his Hillbilly Heroin in a parking lot. I'm sorry I have a bad attitude about people telling me not to judge this action and saying it is the same as someone smoking a Camel or a Winston. It's fine if this man makes some of you " feel proud to be an American " because some talk he gave at some Neocon meeting and this man makes some of you feel this way. Maybe some of you guys have " unrighteous judgements " as I have been said to have. One person starts on me for smoking, and I did for four years, seventeen years ago mind you. This is also the man that thinks any one can drink and live by the bible. Funny ain't it?

I do not care if I get banned by the way. Ban me and open a cold six pack and have a little fun today.

No how is that for " an attitude problem!!! "

Atlas