View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM

MC11,

you and I have similar views. I only disagree with Lucifer having a throne ruling over the angels on earth. I see the purpose of the earth differently and have biblical proof the purpose for the earth was a place to put the Lambs throne.

Other than that we have much of the same view. So my view if added to yours which came first and the five Geologist lists makes there Seven views.

Eden, the Garden of God mentioned in just 4times in 3 verse, may have been the Earth itself in pre 6 day creation.

Ephesians 3:18 ... breadth, and length, and depth, and height; could not exist without darkness. because only when light and dark are place in their opposing positions can you physically calculate them. Hence the 24/7 time measurement established by God for Physical beings. Now God is not limited his measurement does not need light or darkness for they are the same to him.

the Genesis 6 day creation is very interesting as we see God complete in his Godhead, the Holy Ghost as the Spirit moving over the waters and the face of the deep (not the earth but what is now contained in our firmament), we see the creator (the Son)who it is said it is Christ for without him nothing was made, and we see God (the Father) for God is light that was called forth to shed light into the darkened Deep. hence lets make man in our own likeness and image all three persons were active here in creation.

As far as how long before Gen 1:1had elapsed between Lucifer's fall, and the destruction of the earth. Now if the Garden of God was over the whole face of the earth, it had great trees and vegetation over the whole face of the earth for there were no seas upon the earth just as there will be none in the future. So when God destroyed the earth that Lucifer tried to usurp and make more higher than God. the water he allowed to cover the earth could have buried the plants alive. and given that oil was made from the flood of Noah surely there would be deeper and bigger oil deposits that came from that vegetation. I am not sure there was any animal life.

interesting though is that they have found gold and brass undatable artifacts intact in coal. If Geologist is correct and Noah's flood evidence was washed away after only a few thousand years. then where did these artifacts of Gold and brace found in Coal come from. Certainly if Angels made them they would have been larger in size as they are larger in size. I think these coal mines in the Appalachian mountains where these artifacts were found were produced during the flood burying the man made artifacts with the bodies of men, animals and plant life that hardened to coal.

Pitch used for Noah's ark could have been Bitumen or it could have been produced from boiling certain trees. it would have been known at that time for smaller boats to use on rivers to fish. I think Ruckman put the then Population rate from Adam to Noah at about close to 680 million.

Last edited by chette777; 03-03-2009 at 08:11 PM.