View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:00 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!

Hi sister. I think you are right. Most people just assume "the bible" (whatever version) is the inspired and inerrant words of God. It isn't until they grow up a little bit that they start finding all those differences and then the confusion sets in. But when most of them go to their "pastors" for answers, they are told that "No translation is perfect; only the originals were perfect". But when you run into these pastors and seminarians on the internet boards or in person and begin to press them to the wall about what they really believe about "The Bible" we find that unless they are King James Bible believers, they really do not believe that any bible in any language is the uncorrupted, inspired and 100% true preserved words of God and they usually mock at anyone who would believe that the KJB is God's perfect Book.

I run into these folks all the time and know their arguments forwards and backwards. The have no inerrant Bible and resent the fact that you and I believe we do.

Will K