Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw038 View Post
Please pray with me because I know that God's Word is true but how to you honor someone who does not honor you and give you the respect you deserve and step up and be a man.
Your comments make me think of how the Son of God has honored me with His very person, presence, power, and provision. This make me rejoice in the abundant mercy, undeserved forgiveness, and unmerited grace that the Lord Jesus continues to bestow upon a dirty rotten sinner like me.

First things first.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
You will never submit to your husband and win him to the Lord until you first fully submit unto the Lord Jesus yourself. Love and grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Jesus must love through us. He is the only person who can live the genuine Christian life.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.