View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 PM

Default Hello

Brother George-

I want to personally say thank you for your posts. Your study and outlines on Calvinism came to me at the most perfect time. GOD is in control and directs all of our paths. The time you spent has directly blessed me in my daily life.

We started attending a family members Church. I went alone the first week. Partly because my wife was sick and partly that she is burnt out on looking for churches. I was so uneasy after Sunday school and the service that I had to come home and research what the Reformation was. I had know idea what a reformed church was. Without going into unedifying detail, my spirit was so twisted up inside and I was confused. I was having the thoughts of: either GOD is chastening the son he loves or the Holy Ghost is telling me to run, and run fast. Thanks for your study. It helped me a lot and reaffirmed what I have known from an early age. I just had no idea about that other end of belief. I try my best to separate individuals from their belief systems. There are many Christians who see things differently from myself, and I understand that. I do not accept their beliefs, but I accept them. (to the best of my ability, so help me GOD)

Thank You, again.