View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:21 AM

Rom. 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Quote:
... and I reject that offering. If I have committed crimes, I stand ready to be held accountable. I will not let an innocent suffer on my behalf.
How "responsible" he/she must be! seems like he/she is just proud for "committing NO sin".

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I am pretty sure he/she wouldn't want to pay for all sins he/she has committed (and will commit).

Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Sad how the education today has blinded people's view and keep them from seeing the "big" picture. (that they are "lost" and they cannot "work" to get to heaven)

Rom. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.