View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

It just seems people want easy work like praying for the peace of Jerusalem, being nice to Jews, follow the ten commandments, tithe to a local church.

to the Pharisees Christ appealed to them not to neglect weightier matters like Mercy justice while they tithe the littlest bit of their substance.

Today Christian seems to be neglecting the more weightier matters of Romans 12, 13, 14.

I am just as guilty as any other I am not saying I am perfect or have attained it. but rather that our focus should be to that which God really wants that we present him our bodies as living sacrifices I have found the more I do this all that follows in Romans comes quite naturally.
Chette, my friend and brother, I agree with the others in this thread. The "ouch" was a comment that if you say the message that Forrest "ouched" to, he means that you say this to 1000 Christians today and 3/4ths would drop dead. I guess it's an American way of saying AMEN!. I am a former mortician, an embalmer to be exact, and when I say to blood bought and fervent Christians fired up with grace and the Holy Ghost, when I say you need to get out of Matthew and James, and I Peter and Acts, and get into Romans through Philemon, the books written to you, somebody may as well start carting the embalming fluid in.

Look the word "ambassador" up in the dictionary. That's what I think you are and many here are, and what we need more of. We got too many Christians on the parade ground, we need more front line troops.

Grace and peace Chette

Tony