View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
See! Brother George is just a big softy! He even knows how to say "I apologize", something I have had great difficulty doing my whole life.

Brother George, I myself enjoy your experience and scholarship. And I respect a person who stands for their principles. I have heard preachers say,

"A man who does not stand for his principles will fall for anything"

I do not always agree with you 100%, I have never known any two people who agree 100%. But I agree with probably 99% of what you say and write. I am not kissing up, but I respect an elder in the faith.

I went over to the FFF about an hour ago because I was told they were ridiculing me (and they were) about a UFO experience I wrote about. They had another thread going, ridiculing you. I am very complimented and privilaged to share this persecution with you.
Brother Winman, if I ever rate a mention over there at FFF, I'll know I have arrived and been called to the battlefield. I'm suited up with my armor, and ready to unsheath the Sword of the Spirit! But I don't think I'll go over to the battlefield - I'm not much for playing in somebody else's field. I'll remain here, in the TRUE field - because my Sword of the Spirit is the KJV!!

Jassy