Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:49 PM

KingJamesReader:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJamesReader View Post
Hi all. I am new here and thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself.
My name is Robin. I am a wife & Mother of 2 beautiful girls. I teach homeschool through Family Christian academy. I have been a homeschool teacher for the past 3 years. Public schools are just too dangerous these days and I chose to keep my girls at home with me. I thank God for that freedom. I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I love to meet people that love to talk. God bless and have a wonderful day.
KJBPrincess:
Quote:
Hi Robin! It's great to see another Christian lady here! My name is Kathie, and I've been married for 6 months. Someday I want to be a homeschooling mom, too!
Aloha nui loa sisters,

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will find that brother Brandon Staggs runs a great Forum (I'm biased), that is far more "tolerant" of "opinion" (not heresy or false doctrine) than many of the so-called "Fundamentalist" Forums on the net. And as long as "Posters" are civil and respectful (within reason ) of each other, there is a lot of "latitude" as to what people can say.

My wife (Renee) and I homeschooled all seven of our children from 1973 - 1996 (and we have never regretted it - not for a minute!) Homeschooling is a struggle and a sacrifice (more so for a wife and mother than a husband and father), but it is well worth the effort {and my wife will affirm what I say, even though she bore most of the burden for all of those years}.

By the way - "Jaebyrd" (Rebekah) is our third daughter and the sixth child that God so graciously blessed us with. {So you "know" that homeschooling works! }