View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 06:00 PM

you need to learn about the specifics and the general statements.

you did go backwards in applying vs 31. but verses concerning the second day are specific and it does not say it was good. I did say it had its purpose which is good. you need only find what the purpose of a firmament is.

The sun which is for light for us today was created, but the light God calls for was not created. I stated that and pointed you to whom that light was.

I do not believe and so do others that God creates anything in an imperfect state of emptiness or darkness it would be against his nature. remember God did not make the earth void and dark he comes upon it in that state and it is not the God the Father who finds it that way but the Holy Spirit. Verse one does not say he created the heaven and the earth in an imperfect incomplete state. Follow your advice on being careful not to interpret what God did not say.

I am not making doctrine here. only asking you to answer questions about Genesis Chapter one via ALL of the word of God.

you do not know how close you are to agreeing with Evolutionist when you make God creating imperfect earth without any Biblical proof God in deed create it in that state originally, and then progressed to 6 days of creation. you would have God creating the earth in the past then some time in the future finalizing his creation in 6 days. this is why the questions are possed concering the second day.

Try answering the questions why did God place the SUn moon and stars inside the firmament? what does that mean?

Fllowing your logic that God did create an imperfect earth can you find any scripture in the rest of the Bible that God did anything imperfect or incomplete?

Last edited by chette777; 09-17-2008 at 06:21 PM.