View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 08:46 PM

Againstheresies

Quote:
2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No mater how diligent I am I would not presume to present myself aproved to God. I am but a repentent sinner, studying the word of God, trying to divide the word of truth rightly; that I will not be ashamed when My Lord presents me unto The Father.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Be careful not to change what God says, do not put words into His mouth. To do so is heresy.

Do you realy mean you are against heresy?

Renee