View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
This Bill has all the works of the Devil.
First as a Christian, it comes after God, my pastor, my church and myself.
Along with protection of Homosexuals and all the things connected with sexual perversions.
The Blacks are on it because of color. This is understandable, but homosexuals and the rest of the perverts are a choice of life.
This Bill needs to be stoped.
Buck, there has been a long-standing plan to reintegrate this country back into the British Empire. It seems encoded in Anglo-Saxon DNA to oppose:

1. Private ownership of any type of weapon(Tony Blair instituted Knife Control in England, it is illegal to own swords in Australia, according to some of the retail knife outlets I have seen on the web)
2. Freedom of speech.

We have a Constitution that overrides any restrictions on our speech and free practice of religion. It works both ways if it's passed, the Saudi Royal Family, who is behind most of this(and who owns the Democrat Party to the last blood cell)best be careful for what they wish for, they might get it. A careful reading of the Koran on the Floor in the House of Congress might get it BANNED because of it advocating killing Christians and Jews.

Grace and peace brother

Tony