View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 07:53 PM

Default Re: "Evolution vs. Creation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
I don't know John, that's a good question.
I always figured evolution to be a creation of man not God... we know that God is not the author of confusion in churches, (1 Cor. 14:33) on the other hand God did create some confusion of languages at Babel... do you think evolution is a delusion of God?
Aloha brother Parrish,

It's ALL a "part" of HUMANISM - along with Psychiatry/Psychology, ("discovered" or "invented" around the SAME TIME, (i.e. the middle to the late 1800's) which "just happens" to "coincide" with the SAME TIME that the Bible "correctors" & Bible "deniers" finally got a "toe hold" with the W&H "Greek Text" and the English "Revised Version" - all of these men and their "perverse" teachings and fairy tale "theories" came out of the faithless & Godless "University System" {Quite a "Coinkidence" - don't you think?}

The "Great Awakening" ("Biblical/spiritual"); the "Renaissance" (art/science, etc. ); and the "Enlightenment" (education, schooling, "scholarship", etc.) all started around the same time (1400's - 1500's) and coincided with the establishment of the "University System" - which laid the "FOUNDATION" for what we know today as "HUMANISM"; which actually is the "resurrection" of Greek Philosophy in "modern garb".

I believe that "HUMANISM" is at least a "part" of the the "strong delusion" spoken of by the Apostle Paul in the Book of 2 Thessalonians.

[2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness
.]

HUMANISM is a "Religion/Philosophy" that is believed by the "MAJORITY" of the people in the Western world, but it is so clever, and so subtle, that most of its "adherents" don't even know or recognize that they have embraced a RELIGION! They don't even know that they have accepted a LIE in place of the TRUTH. In other words they are BLIND!

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

This is what is taking place in the colleges and Universities across America and the Western world. This is what is taking place within the majority for "Christian" Colleges and "Christian" Bible Schools across America.

The APOSTASY takes place - FIRST in the "SCHOOLS" and then it SPREADS OUT throughout the "Christian" Denomination"s & Sects (i.e. the churches). This has been the M.O. (modus operandi) for over 500 years now, and most "Christians" haven't "wised up" to the CORRUPTION, IN ALL THOSE YEARS!

I personally believe that this one of the many "devices" [2 Corinthians 2:11] that Satan has created to "corrupt" the minds of both the lost and the saved; and unlike Paul, most "Christians" today are totally IGNORANT of them!

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Paul is writing to (addressing) Christians - NOT the lost!

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of thetruth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.