View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Parish,
As they would say in Hawaii "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM BRO"?
Well I don't know, let me aim that back at you...

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM BRO?

George, I'm not angry at you brother, but I have already warned you about your overreactions and incessant hacking of Christians on this forum, it is nauseating and I'm sorry but it is what it is. I have seen you do this to Winman and many others simply because they got on your "bad side," and you can howl at the moon and eat green cheese, but somebody has to tell you brother. If you can't take it, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

Now you can puff up like a blowfish and blast Bro. Tim if you want, but I happen to like the guy, I think he is one of the nicest people on this forum, far nicer than your little buddy Chette who is CONSTANTLY making cheap shots at others here, and DON'T TELL ME he doesn't because I have seen it going on for months. Like I said before, I happen to think all of you bring something good to the forum, I love ALL OF YOU (yes including you Chette) and I have defended ALL OF YOU at one time or another, but I cannot sit by and remain silent while we bash, scream and yell at each other in the name of Christ, IT SICKENS ME, and who knows how unbelievers feel when they visit here and see it?

Again, I'm not angry at you brother, and you can scream at me and post up all the Bible verses you want until you are blue in the face, but I WILL stand up to you or anyone else who makes a habit out of this, because people like you don't intimidate me George, and they never have.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 07-05-2009 at 04:48 PM.