View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
[FONT=Verdana]I don’t know what prompted you to “single me out” of ALL of those who Post on the AV1611 Bible Forums, but I am highly disappointed that you have! Is this HOW Christian brethren are to “frame” questions – with sly “insinuations” and “inferences”, rather than PLAIN SPEECH? Is this the result of a “Formal Education” (i.e. SCHOOLING), that instead of coming out and voicing your “displeasure” or “disapproval” of someone (or something they may have said), that you instead, take an “offhand” swipe at them in forming your question? Hmmm?
Well, isn't it obvious brother?
I think Bro. Tim "called you out" because you are obviously seen by some as a leader here. Not me, (I wrote you off as a leader a long time ago because of the way you always seem to end up yelling and screaming at people for no reason) but certainly you seem to have a "following" here, wouldn't you agree, hmmm?

Or maybe it would be better described as a "keyboard clique."

Personally, since you don't want to discuss the topic, I don't know why you don't just stop bellowing like a BULL FROG and buzz off. Unless maybe you are just protecting your little "buddy" Chette again. After all, we have seen you freak out and jabber on for hours about far more stupid things than this topic.