View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Bro. Parrish

Continuing...

I think it is at least possible the Nephilim corrupted everything and it's possible they were extremely violent!
"The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence." Gen 6:11
"And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth." Gen 6:13

Many cultures around the world have at least some primitive record of these giants... I'm not talking about flying saucers here, I'm just saying I think it's very possible that these giants were a much bigger part of the antediluvian earth than many people realize! You don't want to believe it fine, but try and have an open mind. Some believe the Nephilim have left their handiwork all around the world in ancient ruins...

The fact is, there are cut stone pieces on mountains in Bolivia that weigh over 900 TONS, located at an elevation of over 12,000 feet. There is a giant wharf in Puma Punka with one cut stone at 440 TONS. Cutting and moving material this size and weight would be questionable even with today's technology, you can read about that here:
http://www.sacredsites.com/americas/...iahuanaco.html

The ruins of Baalbek in Lebanon contains the amazing 1000 TON Stone of the South, which weighs approximately as much as three Boeing 747 aircraft, along with the Trilithon---giant granite stones beautifully fitted together at a height of 20 feet above present ground level. These cut stones are fitted so tightly that you cannot fit a knife or even a needle between them, and it would be a serious challenge for even today's engineers to move something like that even a short distance, you can read about the Trilithon of Baalbek here:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_5b3.htm

Again, I am not a stupid person, all I am suggesting is there are some things in the ancient world (like the Nephilim) which we have only begun to understand and may never really know about until the Lord shows us later. My study continues...

"...The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:32-33