View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Sister Amanda, I wasn't saying you have ever had the attitude of "I am right" or that you feel it is right for you to mandate that others accept your personal opinion. You've certainly not come across that way to me. What I said and meant was that you seem to have a drive for truth, right versus wrong, and have a desire to get things right. I think those are good qualities and I was complimenting you. I was simply probing to see if my discernment about you is right. You seem to be that type of personality. My wife is like your husband. Although she loves truth, she does not like the intense back and forth stuff that goes on between believers on this forum. Anyway, I was attempting to discover if you are as I observed. I was just trying to get to know you. I think Jassy and Jennifer have the same personalities from what I can tell.
Brother Forrest thank you for clarifying I read "vent" and then the comment and assumed you were suggesting I might be that way. Compliment accepted

As to the highlighted quote I am that way, you discerned correctly Much to the annoyance of my husband and children at times. LoL
I've heard it said that a perfectionist is one that takes great pains and gives them to everyone else
I seek to edify and learn and be a blessing here, but I am afraid I tend to be rather simplistic in my thought pattern and sometimes the brethren get so detailed in their presentation that I get lost. So I am sure some will find my discourse too simple, yet I do seek the truth and don't "just" want to accept things because that is just what I've been taught, because I've been taught by various teachers that would disagree on a great many things.

Thank you brother for your comments