View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:19 PM

I was thinking about this actually.. it's something I would be able to do, that would help me with Bible study. TBDI has pretty much convinced me of the gap, but not entirely. Still some questions (vince will be happy haha), but I am very teachable.

Anyway, I was thinking of registering the domain

www.emrbible.com (stands for Everyman's Reference Bible - kind of an allussion to the Common Man's Reference Bible, but online - everyman = common man) and allow trusted people to add devotions, studies, commentaries to books of the Bible. By trusted, I mean dispensational ruckmanites haha.

If it is something that people will get behind, it would be another great resource, built by Bible believers for Bible believers, then I am more than willing to start it up, though I am less willing to moderate it. I find moderating quite a difficult task, and in the past, I've had a bad attitude about it and used the power for bad, but I think a wiki wouldn't really need moderation (I'd just ban anyone that was posting rubbish, and revert it).

A wiki also allows for differing opinions on minor doctrines to present their points without arguing and creating division amongst the brethren