View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:32 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default Hey Critical. Now's your chance to be honest

Hi CT. Here is your chance to show us just how honest and forthright you really are. Here are the questions I asked that you keep avoiding. Maybe the reason my referring to the good Dr. Combs as a liar resonated with you is because you and he might be kindred spirits.

Here is your initial statement, followed by my specific question. Care to give it a shot?

Originally Posted by Critical Thinking
Quote:
But let this be sufficient for now: I think the KJV which exists right now is the complete, inspired and 100% true Holy Bible!

Forgive me if I am assuming something that is not true, but as a result of discussions on many other forums and with lots of different Christians, I have often found that people cloak what they really believe by using ambiguous or unclear phrases. If you really think the King James Bible IS the complete, inspired and 100% true Holy Bible, then are you equally prepared to state the only logical alternative in regard to versions like the NASB, NIV, RSV, ESV, NKJV, Holman Standard, etc? Because these multi-choice versions differ from the 100% true KJB by literally thousand of words omitted (anywhere from 17 to 45 entire verses in the N.T. alone) and often reject the Hebrew texts and have completely different meanings in hundreds of verses, are you then willing to take the stand that these other versions are NOT the complete, inspired and 100% Holy Bible?

This is not a rhetorical question. I really would like for you to give us a straight up and honest answer to it.

Thank you,

Will K