View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:45 AM

Default Witchcraft Communication Methods

I copied the following from page 110 of a book A CENTURY OF SPELLS: MORE THAN 100 TIME-TESTED, EASY-TO-USE-SPELLS by Draja Mickaharic 1988.
"To be operative, the spoken spell must contain the full faith and belief of the person speaking it. It must also project into the person, place, or thing to which it is spoken. This is the reason for the voice exercises that are given to students of magic. Voice technique must be mastered before this kind of spell is operative. When one speaks the spell, He or She is actually affecting matter with the voice, and actually transforms it in accord with the will.
The manner in which this kind of spell is spoken is of primary importance. It must be spoken with absolute conviction, and in an emotional and energetic manner. This is not a manner of speech which is easily learned, but it can be learned and must be mastered by those who would learn these spells. The speakers voice must resonate conviction so strongly that the words pass out and surround the person and area they are spoken for with a real and living spiritual force."
This is considerably different than the Apostle Paul's communication of inspired scripture recorded in 1Corinthians 2:3,4 where he says he "was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling, and my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power."
The type of willpower driven rather than truth driven communication was what was apparently used by Charles Finney in his preaching in the early 1800's and is favored by many contemporary Christians. It seems to me that the manner of speech should be considered when evaluating the messages we get from supposed Christian authorities. Strong personality seems to be a characteristic of manipulative fakes.

Last edited by Bill; 04-02-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling & punctuation