View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:49 AM

Well I wont accuse you of being anything at this point.

Now we connect Ezk 28 to Lucifer however that name is only found in ISA 14. so there is no scripture to support it is clearly Satan. We have to assume that on our own and it may be a good assumption. Ezk 1 and 10 describe to beings a set of Cherubim. the only difference I can see is the number of wings each have. Cherubim have less wings.

Isa tells us about these beings and there the name seraphim's comes into view Isa 6:2 Above it stood the seraphim's: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. six wings or three sets of two.

Ezk 1:6 tells us the beings had four wings or two sets of two Eze 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. Eze 1:11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. Eze 1:23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. six wings or three sets

Eze 10:21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings.
so two sets. so these then are Cherubim.

now the Cherubim in Ezekiel are said to be the base of what is known as the Chariot throne of God almighty. Never at all is it said to have been covered or that there was a cover. both seraphim's and cherubim are connected to the throne of God almighty

I would have trouble believing that this throne is not exactly as it was from everlasting(eternity past) when it had been established. I would have a problem that Lucifer was part of the chariot throne as these Cherubim obviously are.

One of the faces is that of a Cherub. that is interesting but to cross reference these two we see that the seraphim's and the cherubim looked surprisingly alike except for the number of wings. in one description of the cherubim the face is like an OX an the other the face is that of a Cherub. Satan/Lucifer a Cherub had small set of horns, wide eyes rounded nose, and hairy. Now I am not being dogmatic I am just taking the scriptures for what they say. I am not making them say anything. if it is Satan has four faces and two sets of wings feet like a calf. if not He has one face that looks like an ox on what could be a human looking body. the description of Cherub /Cherubim for the temple does not have four faces but does have two sets of wings and in that description it has two cherubs covering the mercy seat which is design after the heavenly pattern.

Cherubim was first put in the garden along with a flaming sword. Ezk 1 and 10 tells us what that being looked like and Revelation shows us a similar being but with more wings. Still cherubim and seraphim's are associated with the throne of Almighty God. We are not told that Lucifer had anything to do with that throne. we do know he had his own throne or one he though was his.

Last edited by chette777; 06-22-2009 at 03:11 AM.